World Cup

Reentry, I like to watch soccer game. I watched the game of Japan vs  Spein this week with my girl friend in my house. This game was important for japan to go to final stage. The team which initially scored a goal was Spein. That time was just biginning.

We shocked. But as soon as the second half game started, Japan scored two goal.It was an instant. We were so excited!! In the end, Japan won the game. Spein is strong team. So, all Japanese people were excited. 

I had a very good time. I will watch the next game.

コメント

  1. The game of Japan vs Spain was so exciting! I was moved by watching the players doing their best.

    返信削除
  2. I watched the game of Japan vs Spain, too. I'm not really familiar with soccer, but I was so excited.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Propaganda

self introduction