my favorite artist

I'm going to tell you about what happened this week.
I went to Osaka to go to see 2 of my favorite artist perform  live this week. First,I joined WurtS's live. He is just an university student and researcher.He firstry posted his song "Wakattenaiyo" on TikTok as a part of university research in 2020. Because of this, he came to have a lot of fan. I like his most songs now. 
His performance was overwhelming. I enjoyed very much!
Second,I incidentally joined The Shes Gone's live in Osaka. Kanemaru(this artist's vocal) sang better than sound source. I came to like 2 of artists more!
I had a good time this week.

コメント

  1. I had never known about WurtS and The Shes Gone. I want to listen to their songs.

    返信削除
  2. I know the shes gone, but I'm not very familiar about it. I want to know your favorite song!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Propaganda

World Cup

self introduction